Sunday, March 21, 2010

The email that may save my life


Today I got an email that can save my life. I don’t even need to believe it, because it’s guaranteed that even if I don’t believe it, only reading it would make all my wishes come true. So I read it twice - just in case. However, whenever I get such an email my first wish is that it would be the last. So far this wish has not been fulfilled. 

And, of course, there is also the problem of ecards, but that is a different story altogether.

4 comments:

Angelshair said...

Oh! You had a lot of chance, the one I receive, I have to forward them if I want good fortune :)))

Yun Yi said...

Is it one of those that asks you to forward to many your friends? I am sort of tired of those "game".

Ran Fuchs said...

that's the one :)

Anonymous said...

And what about "You must pass this on and not break the chain or little Johnny/Jemima can't continue on their email marathon for Cancer/Aids/Stroke/Whatever"? I think they're evil.